Followers

About Me

Urbino, Marche, Italy
A man on a mission Mailing address Via Gian Carlo de Carlo 07 Tridente 3/512 Urbino 61029, Italia

31 Wednesday March- Anahi, Katie, Soccer, Tango

Another relaxed day, most people are done with classes and looking ahead to break plans. I spent the day practicing my Italian And at night I spent an hour playing soccer at a miniature indoor field. I’m either getting slower(from all this good food) or the Italians I’m playing with just better. Anyways, I’m going to pretend this was a cultural learning experience….

All the Italians bring huge bags to the soccer matches. Why? It’s because they’re all hygiene obsessed. In addition to carrying their cleats, the bags carry a change of clothes, because they all want to shower immediately after the match. Every field
I’ve gone to, indoors and out, has a locker room with showers. My friends bring not only soap, shampoo, and shower shoes, but also huge blow-dryers and robes to put on for the two seconds after they’ve dried off and before they put on new clothes. The funny part about the blow-dryers is that most of them have next to know hair to dry. No matter, before they leave, their 1 inch of hair is perfectly dry.