Followers

About Me

Urbino, Marche, Italy
A man on a mission Mailing address Via Gian Carlo de Carlo 07 Tridente 3/512 Urbino 61029, Italia

23-4 Tuesday, Wed. Tango and Jive

Both of these days I was dancing (in addition to my regular classes). Tuesday I volunteered to give another lesson to my friends, which was also a lot of fun.

After I was done teaching I learned that one of the students (from America named Ryan Hayward) is an incredible dancer. Ryan dances 16 hours a week back in the U.S. So he spent a little time showing us some east coast swing. Next he demonstrated jive. I had never heard of this dance before and it is incredibly taxing and fun to watch. After 1 minute Ryan was sweating bullets.

On Wed. I had my normal lesson at the dance studio. I asked the owner which restaurants in Napoli he recommends, because he was there for several years.