Followers

About Me

Urbino, Marche, Italy
A man on a mission Mailing address Via Gian Carlo de Carlo 07 Tridente 3/512 Urbino 61029, Italia

5, 6 Weekend March- Beautiful view

Both days I went for a run around town. I haven't run again since. I think it had something to do with the beautiful weather and correspondingly grand homework.

Sunday however was exceptionally magnificent. In the back of the center, on top of the entire mountain there is this little fortress. And by the fortress you get an incredible view. You see the entire walled town sprawled out beneath you, the valleys and mountains, and even on a clear day, the Adriatic coast 20 miles away. I definitely plan on taking some pictures up there.

And it's not only the view that's great, but all the people up there. There's a nearby playground with all the parents and the little kids. There are the old folks slowly walking around and also there are the college kids sprawled out on blankets(some pretend they're studying, but most don't even bother).

ps. I was about to submit that post when I realized that spell check might be fun and I have to admit it was pretty fun to count every "their" I put in place of the other "there."