Followers

About Me

Urbino, Marche, Italy
A man on a mission Mailing address Via Gian Carlo de Carlo 07 Tridente 3/512 Urbino 61029, Italia

10, 11, Wed.-T March- SNOW!






That's the story, crazy amounts of snow. It started late Tuesday night, there were 4 inches by Wed Morning and now it's Thursday night, we have at least a foot and it's STILL COMING! All classes were canceled today and I spent every second of the break hunched over my books studying. Well, that is except for the several hour sledding break....

I feel very guilty and I hope none of the lunch ladies here are reading this blog, but I stole two lunch trays in my huge backpack. The hills around hear are absolutely beautiful with the snow and pretty good for sledding. I got my Lebanese roommate and aquilone(kite) flying Italian to join me on my escapade! We sled right by the school so all the other students were watching us. Most cheered us on and two even joined us neer the end. Very productive snowday.

But enough about my sledding. Anyways, I haven't uploaded those silly photos yet, so if you're curious to see me wiping out you'll have to check back in a couple days. What I did upload were pictures of the documents I'm working on in the State Archives. I showed up completely soaked and alone Wednesday morning and I think I truly surprised the nice ladies working there(it might be my beard).