Followers

About Me

Urbino, Marche, Italy
A man on a mission Mailing address Via Gian Carlo de Carlo 07 Tridente 3/512 Urbino 61029, Italia

20,21 Weekend, March + Outdoor Soccer

This weekend was nothing new. Went for a walk, did some homework, learned that Villanova B-ball is out of the tournament(fortunately I didn't bother to watch). The only really exciting thin that happened wast they turned off my phone. The company bills my debit card every time I make a call. However, I think they just figured out that the last debit card was canceled after I was robbed in Rome. Guess I should give them a ring!

So nothing exciting happened today, but I just realized I forgot about Wednesday night. I joined a faculty soccer team and we played a friendly match. This was truly an international team, and everyone was pretty good. However, we had to drive for about ten minutes to the nearest field, because everything is so hilly.
The cool thing is it was just a lighted soccer field. Nothing else. They even had locker rooms and showers. This is what you get in a land that only knows the football that you play with your feet- a real soccer field!