Followers

About Me

Urbino, Marche, Italy
A man on a mission Mailing address Via Gian Carlo de Carlo 07 Tridente 3/512 Urbino 61029, Italia

22 Monday March- Theatre Animals

Big news today is they turned my cell phone back on-Yay. Oh, and I had fun trying to explain my views on the recently passed Health Care Bill to some of the Italians. Then, we got into to talking about social medicine. Unfortunately, or perhaps fortunately for me, my technical vocabulary is woefully limited so I kept repeating that there are still problems with the aforementioned ideas.

I also returned to my weekly theatre group, I just have to say it gets crazier this time. So instead of imitating Native Americans, this time we had to imagine an animal. We had to imagine that animal (I picked a lion) being born and feeling out the world for the first time. Our development was accompanied by a live group of immigrant drummers. With the congas ringing it almost seemed natural!

Someday, I think this might culminate in a performance, but most of it is now focused on loosening us up. I don’t really care where it’s going, I just know it’s a pretty good way to spend a night with some new friends.