Followers

About Me

Urbino, Marche, Italy
A man on a mission Mailing address Via Gian Carlo de Carlo 07 Tridente 3/512 Urbino 61029, Italia

29 Monday March, Database nightmare

My philosophy teacher was missing in action again and I had to settle for an unimpressive substitute. The shame is that she’s a pretty good teacher but never there. Anyways...

I spent the rest of the day trying to get some work done on my term papers. Because I was hoping to do some more research I attempted to activate Villanova’s electronic databases. However, because I’m halfway across the world the system won’t let me in.
In an attempt to try to fix this problem I went to the library’s website.

Turns out there’s a link that lets you chat with a Villanova librarian on line. Every time I’ve tried they’ve responded within seconds and they really tried to help. They wanted me to open a terminal session to appear as if I was as Villanova and allow me to access the databases. Although this fixed the first problem, it effectively killed my internet access. Long story short, you can get Villanova databases at Villanova.