Followers

About Me

Urbino, Marche, Italy
A man on a mission Mailing address Via Gian Carlo de Carlo 07 Tridente 3/512 Urbino 61029, Italia

3,4 Wed Thur March- Alan Parsons Project

Classes both days, Tango Dancing Wednesday night. The Tango's fun. Everytime the owner comes to pick me up he gives me a new italian lesson. He's always correcting my pronnunciation and speeelllling!

Wednesday morning, I spent a while practicing Italian with my friend from Buenos Aires. She had told me the last time that she was interested in this 70s progressive rock band, the Alan parsons project. I'd never heard of them, so on Wednesday she brough in a cd with a bunch of their songs. For one song, "Eye in the sky" I had her try to explain to me in Italian what the English lyrics mean. She was pretty close, but the song is very nuanced. This is the link
http://www.lyricsfreak.com/a/alan+parsons+project/eye+in+the+sky_20005307.html
Do you know for sure what they are talking about and do you think you could explain it to a foreigner. If so, you're one up on me.