Followers

About Me

Urbino, Marche, Italy
A man on a mission Mailing address Via Gian Carlo de Carlo 07 Tridente 3/512 Urbino 61029, Italia

28 Wednesday- il Cortigiane

Today I got to eat at a fantastic restaurant- the Cortigiane. The food was incredible and the best part is that I ended up paying nothing.

Normally I have my weekly renaissance history class with Peter Friday mornings. However, because I am going to be in Venice this Friday we moved it today! Today we went to the newly opened Albani Museum which is right next to the Duomo in church. This brand new museum is absolutely glorius and the thing that amazes me is how modern it is and how much it must have cost to build. Regardless, it was beautiful and we had a very productive class.

After class, we went to a pretty fancy restaurant right across the street (I was sick of the cafeteria food). The food was extraordinary- different cold cuts, huge salads and even ravioli with pumpkin (not bad). My friend from Buenos Aires joined us at the end she got to practice her English with the funny Canadian.

Very good day- I will start putting up pictures soon!