Followers

About Me

Urbino, Marche, Italy
A man on a mission Mailing address Via Gian Carlo de Carlo 07 Tridente 3/512 Urbino 61029, Italia

1 Thursday- April fools!

Today we had a very tasty class: it was a picnic. Because so few of us were left, several others had already left for vacation, we decided to have class outside. We first went to the grocery store and were told to pick out whatever we wanted. Upon hearing this, I promptly scurried off to the bakery section and came back with a gigantic bunt cake!

After we finished stocking up on our supplies we went up to the park near the fortress for our picnic, I mean class… That’s why they call it food for thought. It was initially looked like a good day, rather sunny, but the wind was quite fierce and the temp had dropped a bit. And just when I was getting used sunny and 65. An hour later when the rain came we scurried into a bar where we finished our lesson.

I know what you’re thinking, feeling sorry for me and with the lesson gone horrible awry. I did get some work done though. After the lesson I locked myself in my room and banged out a bit of my term paper on immigration. But you know why I chose this topic. It’s because I want to know all the procedures so I can stay in this land of picnics forever. Oh well, two months left!