Followers

About Me

Urbino, Marche, Italy
A man on a mission Mailing address Via Gian Carlo de Carlo 07 Tridente 3/512 Urbino 61029, Italia

22 Thursday- Lazy Italians

Weather was so great, just walking around in a t-shirt and jeans. The views are so great that after class I just grabbed a bench and did my reading outside.

In my Italian class we were readings some Italian sayings and judging their accuracy. Lot of them are very similar to our samples e.g. the herb that is closest is always greenest. But there language is also very masculine dominated. We would had a lot of fun arguing over the validity of the one that said women can’t drive. I’m not saying anything, but if it’s proverb there must be something to it.

Just kidding, I don’t know if I even remember how to drive it’s been a while now. We’ll see if I remember when I get back.