Followers

About Me

Urbino, Marche, Italy
A man on a mission Mailing address Via Gian Carlo de Carlo 07 Tridente 3/512 Urbino 61029, Italia

20 Tuesday beautiful Day

Tuesday, I went my classes and did some work. It was a beautiful day out, 60 and sunny. While I was waiting for my laundry I found my friend from my Monday theatre class dancing hip hop upstairs. When I asked him to show me some moves he went on for at least an hour in almost perfect English. He’s an incredible dancer, knows, karate and English and this huge Italian’s goal in life is to become an actor. The people you meet…
After dinner my other friend dragged me to his English speaking club, for its second meeting. We talked about everything under sun from the difficulties of remembering multiple languages to how to get into and out of America without the authorities knowing. The things you learn…