Followers

About Me

Urbino, Marche, Italy
A man on a mission Mailing address Via Gian Carlo de Carlo 07 Tridente 3/512 Urbino 61029, Italia

21 Wednesday- Work

So this Wednesday I had no classes, so I literally locked myself in my room and wrote half of one of my research papers. It’s not that I don’t like the topic it’s just that there are so many things going on that it’s easy to push it off. My goal is to half at least the rough draft finished by tomorrow night. After dinner I went out for the weekly tango lesson at the local studio. I am really starting to grow fond of the tango crowd and it’s fun to see how much more I understand every week. Until this last less I have never understood a word the instructor has said, because he is from Buonos Aires and has a very thick accent. On top of that he’s speaking Italianolo (Italish= Italian Spanish) Unstead of saying buono he says bien and I even caught him tonight saying entonces instead of poi, which both mean then in English.