Followers

About Me

Urbino, Marche, Italy
A man on a mission Mailing address Via Gian Carlo de Carlo 07 Tridente 3/512 Urbino 61029, Italia

10 Sat- Park






Saturday I had some time to kill before meeting up with Katie and her friends, so I went to the nearby park. It was full of beautiful flowers of all colors and little kids running around. Two of them were playing soccer near where I was sitting. When they figured out I knew how to kick the ball they invited me to play. Soccer is the universal game.

The rest of the day we explored different parts of the city. We went back to the port are Ortakoy with the potato man and also crossed over to its Asian side equivalent BeylerBey on the Asian side, where the restaurants were half the price and the sunset equally beautiful. Bayrum’s friends knew absolutely no English so they taught me the multitude of hand gestures that the Turks can communicate with. Between Italy and Turkey I feel like I don’t really need to speak; I can just use my hands