Followers

About Me

Urbino, Marche, Italy
A man on a mission Mailing address Via Gian Carlo de Carlo 07 Tridente 3/512 Urbino 61029, Italia

Thursday 27th Exam

Thursday Morning was my exam. It began at 9:00 and 3 hours later the written part was done. When people asked me how it went all I would reply was it was done. I can read Italian, speak it passably, but I can assure you that I will not be writing any great treatises in the Italian language anytime soon.

After I finished the oral part I ran into Anahi and her Italian friend. It was a good thing I stopped to chat, because that man told me that he’s already been to the Ancona airport and that it stays open all night. Once I finished dinner, I was asked out to see a show at Teatro Sanzio. It was a free show and very cute, but unfortunately we arrived rather late and it ran rather short. At the least I can now say that I’ve seen theatre in Italy.