Followers

About Me

Urbino, Marche, Italy
A man on a mission Mailing address Via Gian Carlo de Carlo 07 Tridente 3/512 Urbino 61029, Italia

Saturday 29th Pingpong

My last Day!! The entire morning I spent packing and after lunch my roomate helped me lug my 35 kg luggage from the cellar where I sleep. I turned in my room key but not before leaving my mark. In my room there are many signature's from students who have stayed there in past years. I signed my name, dated it, and drew a picture of a heart with the word "italiano" in it because I liked to say that "Io ho un coure Italiano" I have an Italian heart!

After packing everything up I went to play one final match of ping pong with my friend Jirai. We had scheduled this match for the previous night, but the security guards turned off the lights and told us to go to sleep. Anyways, it was better that it was delayed, because I played much better the next day(either that or he gave it to me). While I was playing I good number of my friends dropped by and said their last goodbyes. Many gave me their contact info and had me sign mementos and promise to visit some day(I'm definitely going to follow up on Buenos Aires). After the game some of my friends waited with me until my bus arrived and I headed out!

But that wasn't the end. I thought I had left all my friends behind, but when I got to Pesaro I found the Syrian Contingent hanging out in the train station. Turns out they were buying tickets for Rimini and heading for a party up there(planned on staying the night). Anyway, it was rather fortunate for me because they were hysterical and fun to talk to while I waited for my train.