Followers

About Me

Urbino, Marche, Italy
A man on a mission Mailing address Via Gian Carlo de Carlo 07 Tridente 3/512 Urbino 61029, Italia

Tuesday –F 11th -14Lezione

Tuesday I had my last Italian lesson. Frankly, I’m not too sad, because it was very poorly structured. Anyways, I’m almost done. After dinner I also gave a final tango lesson to some friends. It’s amazing how good they’ve gotten and how much my Italian has improved(although I still have some trouble translating the Spanish terms).
Wednesday – Friday I had my last lessons! I am now officially done with all my classed here. I just need to continue studying for my Language Final. I’m going to miss my classes with Peter. Thursday we went back to the archives for the last time and on Friday, we discussed the readings in Café del Sole.