Followers

About Me

Urbino, Marche, Italy
A man on a mission Mailing address Via Gian Carlo de Carlo 07 Tridente 3/512 Urbino 61029, Italia

Monday 10th, Theatre

Another productive day, I’m finally starting to get organized now that the end is sadly in sight. I’ve organized my room and made a list of things to do before I leave Italy. I still haven’t made it to an Italian play, but I’ve don’t quite a lot here! I’ve got 2 classes left, a presentation, final and then I’m out of here.

Tonight was my regular theater class and probably also my last. It’s sad because we’ve had so much fun and actually grown rather close. Because most of the acting is non verbal I never had a problem following on. However, as the weeks grew on really started to get to know several of the other students and I’ll definitely miss them. They’re going to put on a show (uno spectaculo) in the middle of the main Piazza. We’ve learned a number of African dance moves and done quite a bit of improvisation. Unfortunately, I’ll be in Florence, but it’s been great fun practicing anyways- I’ll get them to send me the pictures.