Followers

About Me

Urbino, Marche, Italy
A man on a mission Mailing address Via Gian Carlo de Carlo 07 Tridente 3/512 Urbino 61029, Italia

Friday May 7th, 8th, 9th Ferraris





Friday May 7th, 8th, 9th Ferraris
Friday was incredible if for no other reason that I got to see a ton of Ferraris. Once a year, Italy has a huge car party. All the owners of the Ferraris and Jaguars come out and travel around the city. It was very good and I ‘m going to buy one here and bring it back with me to the States.

Oh, so I was elected to be president of both my environmental commission and political committee (EPP). Although I occasionally forgot how to speak English I was rather proud of my performance. This pride, however, only lasted until I thought about the fact that everyone else was arguing in their second or third language.
The weekend was rather relaxed. Saturday and Sunday I caught up on some work. Sunday I ran once around the city walls (20 minutes)!