Followers

About Me

Urbino, Marche, Italy
A man on a mission Mailing address Via Gian Carlo de Carlo 07 Tridente 3/512 Urbino 61029, Italia

Friday 28th Show Syrians- tango





Exam is over- all that's left is to pack and say goodbye! I said goodbye to Peter and the remaining Villanova gang at lunch. However, I got to see Peter again that night at a concert by the dorms. He brought his harmonica and was rocking out hard with the local band. It was fun to watch.

After dinner I gave my last Tango lesson to my two prize pupils. There was a big party going on nearby so we just stole the music. And after the music had finished we just went over and partied it up. Although the organizers claimed that this party was for some student government election we all know it was really to send me off well.