Followers

About Me

Urbino, Marche, Italy
A man on a mission Mailing address Via Gian Carlo de Carlo 07 Tridente 3/512 Urbino 61029, Italia

Thursday, January 14th- Pisa


I went to Pisa with my friend Bill and took goofy pictures with the tower. The end

Well, actually the best part was climbing up the tower. Although it cost 15 Euro, it was completely worth it! I was sure I was drunk. One moment I'm falling into one wall and the next I'm falling backward. It was a struggle to keep my balance on the spiraling staircase and it went on for a pretty long time.

From the top of the tower I could see all of Pisa- the river Arno and the mountains. It offered a great view of the baptistery and duomo, which I had visited earlier. These three sights were lumped together almost like an island in the middle of the city surrounded by a luscious green lawn.

We also had dinner at a really cutsie trattoria which sold excellent salami pizza just a block away from the tower. The walk back was beauftiful, the streets were all lit up and everyone one was out. Many Italians were walking their dogs down the middle of the streets and some of the dogs were about as big as myself (you wouldn't want to mess with their owners). I came, saw, held up the leaning tower, and conquered Pisa.