Followers

About Me

Urbino, Marche, Italy
A man on a mission Mailing address Via Gian Carlo de Carlo 07 Tridente 3/512 Urbino 61029, Italia

Friday January 22nd, Last Italian Class



Today was my last Italian class here in Firenze. We had a huge exam and then just played guess who (in Italian of course) for the second half of my class. I'm a little sad to have to leave this school. I've met so many interesting people from all over America and my teachers (Irene, Gianna, and Daniella) were all really good. We took a class picture and then all the Villanova guys took one with our school's chef, Miguel. Miguel is a great guy, an even better cook, and I will surely miss his 5 euro specials where you can heap as much pasta, seafood, and vegetables you want on a plate for the same price.

After class, I climbed up Giotto's bell tower, which provided spectacular views of the Duomo. Although it was a great view, I have to say the view from the top of the Duomo was a bit better. I also bartered with a street vendor and bought some purple souvenirs. Tonight, I believe I'm going out with all the Villanova students to share our last dinner together.