Followers

About Me

Urbino, Marche, Italy
A man on a mission Mailing address Via Gian Carlo de Carlo 07 Tridente 3/512 Urbino 61029, Italia

23 & 24, January 1st Weekend Urbino!





Saturday morning I packed my bags and headed for Urbino!
It was about a 3 hour ride in our cosy 15 person bus across the beautiful Italian countryside. We left behind Tuscany and as we headed into the Marche we passed through some very quaint towns and over some huge hills.

There were huge mountains in the distance and the road turns were so sharp that even though I knew we were in good hands I was still afraid of how far we would fall if the driver didn't slow down enough. Thankfully, we survived the trip and I took some pretty pictures from the bar on top of the largest hill.

Urbino is incredible, there is so much to say, but I'll leave it for later blog entries. For now I will just say that I'm rooming with 4 other students from all over the world and they are so interesting. One's from Lebanon, another China, another Albania, and one is actually Italian, but they all speak Italian much better than myself.

Saturday night they had a party for all the new students at a local discotecca MAKKIA. I got to meet a lot of new people and show of my dance moves. Sunday, our adviser Peter, came and showed us around this gorgeous, but hilly town. I am so excited to be able to call this place home for the next 4 months and I still can't decide if it's more like Narnia, or middle earth. Wherever I am, it's a whole different world!