Followers

About Me

Urbino, Marche, Italy
A man on a mission Mailing address Via Gian Carlo de Carlo 07 Tridente 3/512 Urbino 61029, Italia

24-26, Wendesday-F, February, Tango +food

Wednesday I went to tango class and I learned quite a bit more than a few dance moves. On the car ride over the owner was giving me quite the Italian lesson. He says I can speak fairly well (although, he believes I could pronounce my words much better). However, my Italian emails are atrocious. Not only are they bad, because I rarely write in Italian, but they are also poor because, like in English, I hate proofreading. Regardless, he was kind with his corrections.

While I was waiting for the class to start I started up a conversation with his 10 year old son, Luigi (I figured he wouldn’t pick on me too much. We talked about clothes, homework and everything. He was quite willing to help me with my readings. After that the lesson was very good. I actually started giving advice to some of the other dancers. It’s difficult enough to do it right in English; here, I have not had to worry too much about it.

Thursday, we went out to a Villanova sponsored dinner at a local restaurant. The food was very good, the desert even better. You can’t go wrong with potatoes and pork.
Friday was class, class, and class.