Followers

About Me

Urbino, Marche, Italy
A man on a mission Mailing address Via Gian Carlo de Carlo 07 Tridente 3/512 Urbino 61029, Italia

22-23 Monday February, Rest and Classes





Monday morning I spent most my time catching up on the work i didn't do in Rome. I took a language placement test (I'm now intermediate!) and spent the entire night talking in Italian about world politics and the state of US health care. In short, we've concluded that the middle east will explode and that although Lebanon will be in the center of that explosion we should all move there, because they have a phenomenal health care system.

Tuesday I started two new classes. My language class was interesting enough, but my Italian philosophy course was incredibly boring. Surpisingly, I understood everything my teacher said, but because she was just an assistant filling in none of the 150 students paid her any attention. Everyone openly talked and played on their cell phones throughout the lecture. Although I was surprised by such a blatant display of disrespect I could sympathise because she wasn't very good.